Statement Regarding Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our Site. These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones, tablets and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
- EzWills, as set out at the end of these terms, is the owner and operator of this Site.
- EzWills.com.sg is only intended for use by non-Muslims and by using this site you agree and acknowledge that you are not a Muslim or intend to abid by Islamic laws especially Islamic laws dealing with personal succession.
- Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
- EzWills may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
- Nothing on this site is to be construed as the provision of legal advice. The only advice that is provided on this Site is general in nature and in particular we draw your attention specifically to our advice that the site is not to be taken as a substitute for personal legal advice.
- Any advice given on EzWills.com.sg is only intended as generic advice for persons with a simple, uncomplicated family situation that matches a significant majority of people at any one time. If your personal circumstances are unusual in any way you should not seek to use this site and should instead consult a lawyer for proper and full personal legal advice.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to EzWills or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Singaporean and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The logos of the Site and of the EzWills.com.sg paper mastheads on any EzWills sites are trademarks of EzWills or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
- EzWills does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under Singaporean consumer laws which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, EzWills excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible and subject to EzWills’ liabilities and obligations under Singapore law:
- EzWills does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at EzWills’ sole discretion and without notice.
- EzWills will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
- EzWills does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that EzWills or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
- You indemnify EzWills and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
Third Party Content & Links
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to EzWills and in relation to which EzWills has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between EzWills and that third party or any endorsement by EzWills of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
- When you submit content to EzWills in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant EzWills a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
- EzWills reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
- You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
- You indemnify EzWills against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by EzWills as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by EzWills in accordance with these terms.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore.